The TO-DO List
Join the Tropical Soul family on our way to the famous Byron Latin Fiesta (4 – 6 of November). Enjoy sunny Byron, whilst learning and dancing to catchy Latin rhythms for 3 days and 3 nights!
Tropical Soul and Bachateros will be teaching, performing and having a lot of fun there!
- Secure your Festival pass from the website (currently tickets $199 only ‘till the 31st of August). The sooner you buy it, the cheaper they are http://www.byronlatinfiesta.com/buy-tickets/
- Organize your flights. There are cheap flights options from Sydney to Gold Coast (30 mins from Byron) or Balina (15 mins from Byron)
- Organize your accommodation. There are various accommodation options organized by the event:
- Rent a house for the weekend – Byron Bay Accomm
- Rent a room – Belongil Beach or BreakFree Eco Beach(Recommendation: get together and rent a house)
- Organize your transfer from the airport through XCEDE (you’ll get a discount if you mention Byron Latin Fiesta) http://xcede.com.au/refer/BLF2010
We look forward on having a great weekend together!