A new work opportunity has opened at your favorite dance studio! Tropical Soul is looking for a Studio Manager. Here are the details:
Location: At our Oxford St, Darlinghurst studio
Work type: Permanent Part Time (27 hours/week)
Work hours: Must be available Monday to Friday from 3pm
Remuneration: Salary + Super + great perks and staff discounts!
Start date: Monday 5th August (or earlier)
The primary function of the Studio Manager is to coordinate the administrative and marketing activities of the studio. It is an exciting and diverse role that encompasses many functions of the business.
Essential skills and qualities:
- Great communication and customer service skills
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Marketing and administrative experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently and have initiative
- Very organized and resourceful
- A positive, engaging and inspiring attitude
- Ability to perform well under pressure
Desirable skills and qualities:
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop (creation of posters, flyers and notices)
- Good design skills
- Knowledge of operations of a dance studio
- A passion for dance!
Are you the one? If yes, please send us your application letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any questions? Call us on (02) 9261 1535 or 0421 393 338.