Join the Tropical Soul family on our way to the famous Byron Latin Fiesta 2013 (1 – 3 of November). Enjoy sunny Byron, whilst learning and dancing to catchy Latin rhythms for 3 days and 3 nights!
THE TO DO LIST
- Secure your Festival pass from the website. The sooner you buy it, the cheaper they are http://www.byronlatinfiesta.com.au/buy-tickets/
- Organize your flights. There are cheap flights options from Sydney to Gold Coast (30 mins from Byron) or Balina (15 mins from Byron)
- Organize your accommodation. There are various accommodation options organized by the event:
- Rent a house for the weekend – Byron Bay Accomm
- Rent a room – BreakFree Eco Beach(Recommendation: get together and rent a house)
- Organize your transfer from the airport through XCEDE (you’ll get a discount if you mention Byron Latin Fiesta) http://byronbay.xcede.com.au/refer/BLF2011
Last year, we were a group close to 30 people who went to the festival! Everybody had a blast as it is not only a dancing event but a good reason to go on a holiday with lots of friends!
This year we are planning on doing the same! So come join us as Tropical Soul will be teaching, performing and having a lot of fun there!
Don’t be shy to use the Tropical Soul FB Group and Tropical Soul FB Page to post information regarding Byron Latin Fiesta. Some of our TS-mates have already started conversations there and organized road-trips and more!
We look forward on having a great weekend together!