- All levels available
- Singles welcome – No partner required
- Classes run for a 4 or 6 week term period (as indicated)
- 8 terms per year
- Each class is designed to improve your dancing by including a review from previous week and intro to new material.
- For beginners, we recommend starting no later than the second week of the term since it becomes difficult to catch up from previous weeks. Please contact us directly to join once a term has already started.
- Pay as you go, pay all classes up front or sign up for a membership for discounted rates
- More Frequently Asked Questions
- Term 1: week of January 8
- Term 2: week of February 19
- EASTER Workshops: 2 – 5 of April
- Term 3: week of April 9
- Term 4: week of May 14
- Term 5: week of June 25
- Term 6: week of August 6
- Term 7: week of September 17
- Term 8: week of October 29
If you have trouble registering through our website, please click here.
You must create a username and password to register online. You can do so by using your Facebook id or by creating a new login.
ALL Online transactions will incur a 2% fee. Please refer to our Price Structure for more information.
We accept VISA and MasterCard payments online and at the studio. We cannot take American Express, Discover, Dinners Club or any other credit card.
NOTE: Once you have registered and classes have commenced, there are no refunds for NO-SHOWS. If you registered but cannot attend the classes before they have commenced, let us know and we can transfer your booking to another term (A fee of $10 applies)