This class is an invitation only class, as the material we will teach assumes a comprehensive knowledge of Bachata.
REQUISITES TO JOIN THE CLASS
– Attended at least 3 Intermediate Level courses with Bachateros
– Performed 2 choreographies with Bachateros
– Good knowledge of Bachata, the different basics, fundamentals and the different styles.
If you don’t comply with the requisites above, but still would like to do the class, please contact Juan directly so he can asses your level.
Juan@tsdance.com.au or 0421 448 780
Bachateros uses a comprehensive Bachata Syllabus (Syllabus which is used by other schools worldwide as well). We ensure that fundamentals are taught on our beginners and intermediate courses rather than just teaching random combinations. For more information about the syllabus go to
WHAT WE WILL WORK ON?
The Advanced Bachata classes will take your Bachata dancing to the next level, where you will be considered a top level Bachata dancer. We will work on the following concepts
- Mastering of the fundamentals to create your own combinations
- Mastering of footwork and different styles
- Bachata theory & history
- Social Dancing – how to stand out on the dance floor
- Performance Dancing techniques
WHERE: Tropical Soul Dance Studio
Level 1 / 45 Oxford St, Darlinghurst NSW 2010
WHEN: Every Tuesday. Starting on Tuesday 6th of July
HOW MUCH: $95 for 6 week courses
This is going to be an awesome experience! Can’t wait to take your Bachata to the next level!
For more info contact Juan at firstname.lastname@example.org, 0421 448 780
The following are videos of Juan social dancing, you will be able to that and more!