TROPICAL SOUL SUMMER CHOREOGRAPHIES
Tropical Soul is thrilled to be releasing more info on the TS Summer Choreography courses. It’ll be 15 weeks of training all leading up to our bi-annual event, the TS Gala Party (Saturday, 23rd of Nov).
Join us for this exhilarating journey of dance for thrilling opportunities to perform live on stage! Join the family, join the fun!
The TS SUMMER Choreographies are starting in time to be performed at various events during summer (November, December and January).
ALL choreographies will accelerate your dancing to the next level, as you will acquire or improve essential dance skills ranging from body movement, to spins, balance, stage presence, lines, technique and accurate footwork!
WATCH OUR PAST TROPICAL SOUL PERFORMANCES ON OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL
All choreographies start on the week of August 10, 2013 (unless otherwise noted) and end on the week before the Gala Party.
Total: 15 weeks
All choreographies start on the week of the 10 of Aug, unless otherwise noted
(Starts 10 Aug)
|Juan & Naz||Catered for students of level 2, 3 or above|
(Starts 15 Aug)
|Josie & Steve||Catered for students of level 4 or Adv, by invite only (contact Josie if interested)|
|Salsa Pro-Am||Wednesdays 9:30pm (Starts 14 Aug)||Josie Cote||By invitation only (contact Josie)|
|Ladies Shines Advanced||Tuesdays|
(Starts 13 Aug)
|Josie Cote||By audition only (contact Josie)|
|Ladies Shines Open Level||Thursdays|
(Starts 15 Aug)
|Josie Cote||Open Level|
|Cuban Salsa – Sabor Cubano||Tuesdays 8:30pm (Starts 13 Aug)||Coco & Louisa||Open Level|
|B-Unit Bachata Team||Mondays|
(Starts 12 Aug)
|Juan & Sam||Intermediate. Must be attending Level 3|
|Bachateros (Advanced Team)||Tuesdays|
(Starts 13 Aug)
|Juan & Josie||By invitation only (contact Juan)|
|Men’s Bachata Shines (Juan Direction)||Mondays|
(Starts 12 Aug)
|Juan Ruiz||Open Level|
|Brazilian Samba Advanced||Thursdays|
(Starts 15 Aug)
|Cristina Ramon||Must have Samba choreo experience or advanced dancing level|
|Latin Hip Hop / Reggaeton||Sundays|
(Starts 11 Aug)
|Iga Nowak||Open Level|
PERFORMANCES & EVENTS
All teams will have many opportunities to perform in local and national events! ALL teams will perform at the Summer Gala Party on Saturday November 23rd and may also be performing at:
- Byron Latin Fiesta (1 – 3rd Nov). Selected Teams
- Summer Gala Party (23 Nov). ALL TEAMS – MANDATORY
- Australia Salsa Solo Championships (28 Nov – 1 Dec). Selected Teams
- Sydney Latin Festival (23 – 26 Jan). Selected Teams
- And more events to be confirmed
The choreography fee covers:
- 15 weeks of training
- Entry to the Tropical Summer GALA Party
- Free access to HD Video of your performance
- Free access to Digital Photos of your performance
- Team T-shirt (value of $35)
|PRICING – UNTIL FIRST DAY OF CHOREO||1ST CHOREO||2nd CHOREO ($50 discount)||3rd CHOREO & + ($50 discount)|
- Your choreo course must be paid in full by the first day of your choreo to benefit from special price.
- A valid membership must be maintained for the duration of the choreography course to benefit from the member’s discount.
|PRICING – AFTER THE FIRST DAY OF CHOREO||1ST CHOREO||2nd CHOREO ($50 discount)||3rd CHOREO & + ($50 discount)|
- These prices apply if you have not paid your choreo course in full by the start date.
- Pay a $100 deposit to secure your spot in the choreography of your choice.
- For those doing more than 1 choreography, a payment in 2 or 3 installments can be arranged, however second pricing options apply (please inquire).
TERMS & CONDITIONS
When registering for a choreography course, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- A $100 deposit per choreography will secure my spot in the choreography course I have chosen to participate in (Bachateros Advanced, Salsa Pro-Am and Ladies Shines Advanced require auditions/invitations).
- Choreography fees (including the $100 deposit) are non-refundable as TSDS must pre-plan accordingly to team details such as number of couples and/or individuals, choreography routines and arrangements, and other resources. TSDS is not responsible if I change my mind or if my circumstances change.
- Full payment of the choreography course(s) is due on or before the start of your choregraphy course.
- Discounts on following choreography course(s) such as 2nd, 3rd choreographies apply when it is within the current choreography session (not for any other previous choreography sessions).
- By booking for this choreography course, I confirm that I am available and I am committing myself to attend these 15 training sessions.
- I am aware that extra training sessions with my team or my dance partner may be required and am willing to go all in and work hard to become the best dancer I can be!
- Any additional training session with the choreographer, outside of the scheduled 15 sessions, will be charged at only $10 per person per hour.
- If more than 1 training session is missed, a private lesson will need to be booked with my choreographer to catch up. Private lessons for choreo courses are offered at a discounted rate of $60 per hour for 1 person, $70/hr for 2, and $80/hr for 3 people.
- If I miss more than 3 training sessions, I understand I may not have the chance to perform with my team.
- I will plan approximately $100 (exclusive of dance shoes) for the purchase of my performance costume.
- The use of any images and/or videos made from trainings, rehearsals, and the performances may be used for promotional purposes by TSDS so don’t forget to smile!
Register early to reserve your spot for the choreography of your choice for only $100.
|Please note that by reserving your spot:||Reserve your spot for only $100|
In order to reserve your spot for multiple choreographies, please add each choreography individually in the box above.
You cannot register for the “by invitation only” choreographies unless you have been given the permission by the corresponding instructor.
ALL Online transactions will incur a 2% fee displayed as “Shipping & Handling”. Please refer to our Price Structure for more information.