Tropical Soul is thrilled to announce the release of the 2018 TS WINTER Choreography courses. BE PART OF NOT ONLY A TEAM, BUT A FAMILY: THE SOULMATES!
LEARN FROM MULTIPLE TIMES AUSTRALIAN CHAMPIONS AND TOP LATIN INSTRUCTORS! CHALLENGE YOURSELF and FAST-TRACK YOUR DANCING!
At Tropical Soul, we have been developing dancers since 2011! Our teams and choreographies are known for being challenging, technicall and overall… fun to watch!
THE WINTER SEASON WILL START on Sunday, 11th of FEB. 14 Weeks of Training. SQUADS Choreographies (High Level Training courses, Invitation only) start on the same weekend and go for 5 months!
All of our choreographies will perform at the famous WINTER GALA (Saturday, 19th of MAY) as well as a chance to perform at many other events like:
- Sydney International Bachata Festival
- Winter Gala Saturday, 19 May!
- Salsa Palladium
- Australian Latin Dance Championships
- Sydney Latin Festival
- and more!
Join us for this exhilarating journey of dance for thrilling opportunities to perform live on stage!
All our choreographies will propel your dancing to the next level, as you will acquire or improve essential dance skills ranging from body movement, spins, stage presence, lines, technique and accurate footwork! Join the family, join the fun!
WATCH OUR PAST TROPICAL SOUL PERFORMANCES ON OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
The choreography fee covers:
- 14 weeks of training
- Entry to the Tropical Soul GALA
- Free access to HD video of your performance
- Free access to digital photos of your performance
- Team t-shirt at a discounted price of $15 (regular value of $30)
- NOTE: Performers passes to events other than GALA are not covered on the fee
SQUAD fees covers the same as the choreographies.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
When registering for a choreography course, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Choreography fees are non-refundable as TSDS must pre-plan accordingly to team details such as number of couples and/or individuals, choreography routines and arrangements, and other resources. TSDS is not responsible if I change my mind or if my circumstances change.
- Full payment of the choreography course(s) is due on or before the start of your choreography course.
- Discounts on following choreography course(s) such as 2nd, 3rd choreographies apply when it is within the current choreography session (not for any other previous choreography sessions).
- By booking for this choreography course, I confirm that I am available and I am committing myself to attend ALL the training sessions.
- I am aware that extra training sessions with my team or my dance partner may be required and am willing to go all in and work hard to become the best dancer I can be!
- Any additional training session with the choreographer, outside of the scheduled session, will be extra and it will incur a payment.
- If more than 1 training session is missed, a private lesson will need to be booked with my choreographer to catch up.
- If I miss more than 3 training sessions, I understand I may not have the chance to perform with my team.
- I will plan approximately $100 (exclusive of dance shoes) for the purchase of my performance costume.
- The use of any images and/or videos made from trainings, rehearsals, and the performances may be used for promotional purposes by TSDS so don’t forget to smile!
- TSDS reserves the right to update the choreography timetable. It will advice the students about any changes at least 2 weeks before the changes occur
- All choreography must have a minimum number of couples (or dancers) in order to go ahead. If numbers are not met, TSDS will cancel the choreography course, refund the amount paid or move the registration to another choreography course.
*You cannot register for the SQUADS choreographies unless you have been given the permission by the corresponding instructor.
ALL Online transactions will incur a 2% fee displayed as “Shipping & Handling”. Please refer to our Price Structure for more information.