BE THE STAR!
Learn from multiple-time Australian Champions and top Latin dance instructors! Challenge yourself and fast-track your dancing!
At Tropical Soul, we have been developing dancers since 2011! Our teams and choreographies are known for being entertaining, creative, top quality, challenging, technical, and overall A LOT OF FUN!
Want to push your dancing to the NEXT LEVEL? Ready to take on a new CHALLENGE in 2024? Come join one of our amazing choreography teams and learn a brand new routine to push your dancing skills. Choose from the variety of dance styles we offer: Bachata, Salsa, Reggaeton, Twerk & more!
⬇️ Click on an image to register for the course ⬇️
Enjoy the opportunity to perform at some of the biggest Latin dance events in Sydney, such as:
SYDNEY INTERNATIONAL BACHATA FESTIVAL
TS SUMER GALA PARTY
and more events!
PRICING & SCHEDULE
You have exposure to the dance style and understand its basic concepts, but have yet to gain experience
You have experience with and can carry out the dance style but have yet to understand its advanced concepts
You have solid experience and training with the dance style and understand advanced concepts
Expert / Pro
You demonstrate proficiency and superior dance style level, beyond advanced
Please read below to view the Terms & Conditions of joining a choreography team!
TERMs & CONDITIONS
Keep the following Terms & Conditions in mind...
When registering for a choreography course, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Choreography fees are non-refundable as TSDS must pre-plan team details such as number of couples and/or individuals, choreography routines and arrangements, and other resources. TSDS is not responsible if you change my mind or your circumstances change.
- Full payment of the choreography course(s) is due on or before the start of your choreography course.
- Discounts on multiple choreography course(s) only apply within the current choreography session (ie. not for any other previous choreography sessions).
- By booking for this choreography course, you’re confirming that you’re available and committing yourself to attend ALL the training sessions.
- Extra training sessions with your team or dance partner may be required, and you are willing to go all in and work hard to become the best dancer you can be!
- Any additional training session with the choreographer, outside of the scheduled session, will be extra and will incur a separate payment.
- If more than 1 training session is missed, a private lesson will need to be booked with your choreographer to catch up.
- If you miss more than 3 training sessions, understand you may not have the chance to perform with your team.
- Plan approximately $100 (exclusive of dance shoes) for the purchase of your performance costume.
- The use of any images and/or videos made from trainings, rehearsals, and the performances may be used for promotional purposes by TSDS, so don’t forget to smile!
- TSDS reserves the right to update the choreography timetable. Students will be advised of any changes at least 2 weeks before they occur.
- All choreography must have a minimum number of couples (or dancers) in order to go ahead. If numbers are not met, TSDS may cancel the choreography course, refund the amount paid or move the registration to another choreography course.
* Some Advanced level choreography teams require for you to get approval from the team leader before joining. Please inquire before booking.