Join us on this exhilarating journey of dance for thrilling opportunities to perform live on stage!
All our performance teams will propel your dancing to the next level, as you will acquire or improve essential dance skills ranging from body movement, spins, stage presence, lines, technique and accurate footwork! Join the family, join the fun!
THREE SEASONS FOR YOU TO JOIN US
Shorter season. Training sessions are during the months of Jun to Aug, with some repeat choreographies.
- Canberra Bachata Blast
- Candela Salsa Festival
- Bondi Salsa & Bachata Jam
- Doudoule Latin Festival
- and many more events!
2019 – SEASON 3 SCHEDULE
You have exposure to the dance style and understand its basic concepts but lack experience
You have solid experience and training with the dance style and understand advanced concepts
The choreography fee covers:
- The weeks of training for each season
- Entry to the Tropical Soul GALA (Summer or Winter)
- Free access to HD video of your performance
- Free access to digital photos of your performance
- Team t-shirt at a discounted price of $20 (valued at $30)
- NOTE: Performer passes to events other than GALA are not covered in the fee
TERMs & CONDITIONS
Keep the following Terms & Conditions in mind...
- Choreography fees are non-refundable as TSDS must pre-plan team details such as number of couples and/or individuals, choreography routines and arrangements, and other resources. TSDS is not responsible if you change my mind or your circumstances change.
- Full payment of the choreography course(s) is due on or before the start of your choreography course.
- Discounts on multiple choreography course(s) only apply within the current choreography session (ie. not for any other previous choreography sessions).
- By booking for this choreography course, you’re confirming that you’re available and committing yourself to attend ALL the training sessions.
- Extra training sessions with your team or dance partner may be required, and you are willing to go all in and work hard to become the best dancer you can be!
- Any additional training session with the choreographer, outside of the scheduled session, will be extra and will incur a separate payment.
- If more than 1 training session is missed, a private lesson will need to be booked with your choreographer to catch up.
- If you miss more than 3 training sessions, understand you may not have the chance to perform with your team.
- Plan approximately $100 (exclusive of dance shoes) for the purchase of your performance costume.
- The use of any images and/or videos made from trainings, rehearsals, and the performances may be used for promotional purposes by TSDS, so don’t forget to smile!
- TSDS reserves the right to update the choreography timetable. Students will be advised of any changes at least 2 weeks before the changes occur
- All choreography must have a minimum number of couples (or dancers) in order to go ahead. If numbers are not met, TSDS will cancel the choreography course, refund the amount paid or move the registration to another choreography course.
* Some Advanced level choreography teams require for you to get approval from the team leader before joining. Please inquire before booking.