WEEKLY TIMETABLEWe have 8 terms per year, ALL levels and different dance styles
Claim your Free 1-Week TrialBecome a Member
Each class is designed to improve your dancing by including a review from previous week and intro to new material. We have a very extensive dancing Syllabus, ensuring that you will learn new material every week.
- TERM 1 – 6 January
- TERM 2 – 17 February
- TERM 3 – 30 March
- TERM 4 – 11 May
- Mid-Year Winter Workshops: 22-25 June
- TERM 5 – 29 June
- TERM 6 – 10 August
- TERM 7 – 21 September
- TERM 8 – 2 November
- Summer School & Workshops: 14 Dec 2020 – 8 Jan 2021
Things to note:
- No partner required – individuals welcome!
- Classes run for a 6 week term period (or 4 weeks if indicated)
- We recommend beginners start no later than the second week of the term as it can be difficult to catch up from previous weeks.
- Pay as you go, pay all classes up front or sign up for a membership for discounted rates
- Please contact us directly to join once a term has already started.
- More Frequently Asked Questions
- Choreography courses (in yellow) are offered separately to the 6 week dance courses and have longer training hours / weeks
- Studios 1 & 2 are available for private lessons or studio hire when not used for classes
- The term timetable displayed above may be used as a guide for the following term (some changes may occur)